Pregnant women who eat low-fat yoghurt can increase the risk of their child developing asthma and hay fever, a study says. At the European Respiratory Society conference, researchers will suggest this could be due to an absence of protective fatty acids in yoghurt.
September 18, 2011
Low-fat yoghurt ‘child asthma risk’ during pregnancy
I'm a fitness junkie,interested in injury rehab and get back into competition. View all posts by thegymmonkey
This entry was posted on Sunday, September 18th, 2011 at 8:01 am and posted in Diet, News, That's interesting. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- Pregnant women who eat chips increase their risk of having underweight babies dailymail.co.uk/health/article… 4 years ago
- A man’s muscle power influences his beliefs. The Economist. economist.com/news/science-a… 4 years ago
- Smoking in the car, even with the windows open, creates pollution that exceeds official "safe" limits. bbc.co.uk/news/health-19… 4 years ago
- "Evaporated cane juice", how do they get away with this. bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-… 4 years ago
- Omega-3 Madness: Clarifying Recent Fish Oil “Research” ericcressey.com/omega-3-madnes… 4 years ago