Following on from my recent post on BMI. Here is just about the best online body composition tool I have seen, giving; BMI, Waist/Height Ratio, BMR, %BF, Surface Area, and Willoughby Ideal Weight and Waist. Check it out.
September 16, 2010
I'm a fitness junkie,interested in injury rehab and get back into competition. View all posts by thegymmonkey
This entry was posted on Thursday, September 16th, 2010 at 11:19 am and tagged with BMI, BMR, Body Fat Surface Area, Waist to height ratio, WHtR, Willoughby Ideal Weight & waist and posted in That's interesting. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- Pregnant women who eat chips increase their risk of having underweight babies dailymail.co.uk/health/article… 4 years ago
- A man’s muscle power influences his beliefs. The Economist. economist.com/news/science-a… 4 years ago
- Smoking in the car, even with the windows open, creates pollution that exceeds official "safe" limits. bbc.co.uk/news/health-19… 4 years ago
- "Evaporated cane juice", how do they get away with this. bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-… 4 years ago
- Omega-3 Madness: Clarifying Recent Fish Oil “Research” ericcressey.com/omega-3-madnes… 4 years ago