As mentioned in one of my previous posts a common problem faced after shoulder surgery is that the muscles no longer coordinate properly. Activation exercises can help with this. These exercises can be done to a) help re-engage the muscles and then latter on b) as a good warm up prior to more heavy lifting involving the shoulders.
June 29, 2010
Warm up exercises prior to lifting
I'm a fitness junkie,interested in injury rehab and get back into competition. View all posts by thegymmonkey
This entry was posted on Tuesday, June 29th, 2010 at 2:36 pm and tagged with scapular press ups, YTWL and posted in Left Shoulder, Physio/injuries. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- Pregnant women who eat chips increase their risk of having underweight babies dailymail.co.uk/health/article… 4 years ago
- A man’s muscle power influences his beliefs. The Economist. economist.com/news/science-a… 4 years ago
- Smoking in the car, even with the windows open, creates pollution that exceeds official "safe" limits. bbc.co.uk/news/health-19… 4 years ago
- "Evaporated cane juice", how do they get away with this. bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-… 4 years ago
- Omega-3 Madness: Clarifying Recent Fish Oil “Research” ericcressey.com/omega-3-madnes… 4 years ago