In 2001 Gary Taubes (an award-winning writer for Science for the New York Times) wrote an article called “What if It’s All a Big Fat Lie?”. This book then followed. For anyone who hasn’t read Good Calories Bad Calories, here’s a lecture given by Taubes. It’s about an hour or so, but well worth putting the time aside for.
March 16, 2010
Big Fat Lies with Gary Taubes, 02/06/08 Stevens Institute of Technology
I'm a fitness junkie,interested in injury rehab and get back into competition. View all posts by thegymmonkey
This entry was posted on Tuesday, March 16th, 2010 at 9:11 am and tagged with Gary Taubes, Good Calories Bad calories, New York Times, Science, Stevens Institute of Technology, what if it's all a big fat lie" and posted in Diet, That's interesting. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- Pregnant women who eat chips increase their risk of having underweight babies dailymail.co.uk/health/article… 5 years ago
- A man’s muscle power influences his beliefs. The Economist. economist.com/news/science-a… 5 years ago
- Smoking in the car, even with the windows open, creates pollution that exceeds official "safe" limits. bbc.co.uk/news/health-19… 5 years ago
- "Evaporated cane juice", how do they get away with this. bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-… 5 years ago
- Omega-3 Madness: Clarifying Recent Fish Oil “Research” ericcressey.com/omega-3-madnes… 5 years ago