It’s now ten days since I had the cortisone injection and if anything the impingement in the shoulder is worse. I have made an appointment to see the surgeon again on Friday. Three months post op and I still can’t move my arm out to the side past about 40 degrees. This can’t be right.
March 15, 2010
The cortisone doesn’t seem to have worked
I'm a fitness junkie,interested in injury rehab and get back into competition. View all posts by thegymmonkey
This entry was posted on Monday, March 15th, 2010 at 4:08 pm and tagged with cortisone injection, impingement syndrome, injection, physiotherapist, subacromial space, Tendons and posted in Left Shoulder, Physio/injuries, Tendons. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- Pregnant women who eat chips increase their risk of having underweight babies dailymail.co.uk/health/article… 5 years ago
- A man’s muscle power influences his beliefs. The Economist. economist.com/news/science-a… 5 years ago
- Smoking in the car, even with the windows open, creates pollution that exceeds official "safe" limits. bbc.co.uk/news/health-19… 5 years ago
- "Evaporated cane juice", how do they get away with this. bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-… 5 years ago
- Omega-3 Madness: Clarifying Recent Fish Oil “Research” ericcressey.com/omega-3-madnes… 5 years ago